Thursday, May 31, 2007

We ARE a family of 6!!!

In case you forgot...cuz I know we did! lol. We are so used to having a family of 5, it was funny when Laura came over for dinner on Tuesday night.

So we got Chinese food. Our table is really small...it barely fits the 4 half broken chairs that we have...we always have to roll over the chair from the computer desk for the 5th person. Well - this night, we needed 2 extra chairs! Luckily we still had the chairs from the bbq in the backyard, so we just used one of those. So we sit down to eat...Mark had gotten the plates...well - there were only 5. Oh no! So I get up to get another. So we all serve ourselves and are about to eat. Crap...only 5 forks!!! So I get up to get another. So we're eating...having good conversation. It was so cool to have Laura there for dinner. Well, we had taken cans of soda to the table...and in the middle of dinner, Angel says, "Where's my soda?" Yup - you guessed it...whoever put the sodas on the table, only put 5!!! ACK! So I got up to get another...

We are so used to 5 of everything...guess we better rethink that, huh?

She stayed a long time...and everybody was so happy. I wish every night could be like this...

Diego couldn't get enough of her...he was acting so silly. At one point, we were in the living room watching old home movies, I was sitting on the floor & Diego was laying on Laur's lap. She was rubbing his hair, I think...I know he loved it.

Her and Angel started play fighting...at one point he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. HILARIOUS!!! We were all cracking up. She couldn't believe that Angel picked her up like that.

Before she left, she helped Markie with his geometry homework. A sight I never thought I'd see. I saved her scratch paper. Just so I can look at her writing. lol. I didn't think that was weird, but now that I wrote it, it sounds kinda weird. Oh well.

This blog post was brought to you by the number 6 and the letter L!!!

peace.out.
~karla

No comments: