Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Room remodel!!!

As most of you know, my house is falling apart...well - not LITERALLY...but you know what I mean! lol. So we have been working on it little by little. We FINALLY did our bedroom this past weekend. We painted (thanks to EVERYONE who gave input on the paint!!), installed baseboards & trim, new fan, redid the closet organizer, new closet doors...I think that's about it. There are a few little things that still need to get done (new flat screen for the wall between the door & closet, new bedding, pictures on the wall...that kind of stuff), but this will do for now!!! Here are the before pics (click on the picture if you want to see if bigger!!):

AND AFTER!!! Some of the after pics were taken before the furniture was put back in the room! Tell me what you think!!!Yes, my door is orange...and I absolutely LOVE it!!! lol.

No comments: