Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OUR HOUSE GOT TP'd!!!

Some people call it "rolling"...we call it tp'ing...all in all - it's just something fun (usually) that the kids do...

So one Friday morning when I was getting ready for work, I looked out the kitchen window and noticed something white on the lawn...since Mark's birthday was a few days before, I figured it was just a left over streamer...and me being me, I was running late, so I thought nothing of it...and continued to make my lunch. After my lunch was made, I kissed the hubby goodbye and left...this is what I saw when I opened the door:

Keep in mind, it was dark when I left, so of course, me being the scrapbooking mamma that I am, had Markie take these pics before they cleaned up the mess!!! lol. We know who did it...it was some of the boys girl friends - of course! They posted pics of them doing it on My Space...DUH!!! lol. I can't wait to get'em back...you know what they say about payback!!! I think they started a war. lol.

Here is the pic of Casey that was posted on MySpace...too funny!!

Stay tuned for a few more posts!!!!

peace.out.

No comments: