Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summertime Fun!!!

As I'm sure you are all aware by now, our summer totally started off with a bang! We've had soooo much going on, hopefully I will keep this brief..at least I will try!

The week after school let out, I took the boys on a vacation...we went to San Diego for 6 days. Sooooo much fun. We went to Sea World, Lego Land, Seaport Village, Imperial Beach, Laguna Beach (where I had THE BEST caramel apple), Chula Vista (for dinner with Tia Aurora - ask me about Angel & his lemon for the SAL-MON!), Downtown San Diego - for dinner at Bucca di Beppo (this restaurant ROCKS my socks...I am sooo glad that they have them up here in Northern Cali! It's a chain, so they have them everywhere. If you haven't been, you need to go! Especially if you like Italian food!), we went to this exhibit...it sounds kinda morbid, but it is a must if it comes to your town! We also went to a few malls...and I got the BEST pedicure ever!!! I actually still have it, it's lasted all this time! We had a lil incident with our rental car...those of you who are close to me know what it was...I'd rather not accounce it here! Let's see...I think that was about it for our San Diego vacation!! Here are some pics from that:


More to come a lil later...I have a lot to share...we've been to the County Fair, Great America (TWICE), I went to a 12 hour crop, oh! and I started my cake decorating classes!!! YAY ME! That is something that I have ALWAYS wanted to do, so that excites me, big time...anyways - more to come...

peace.out.

~karla

No comments: