Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF!!!

Well - the weekend is just about here! I can't believe it. We are having Laura's birthday bbq this weekend. I'm nervous, scared, excited...feeling so many different emotions! I'm nervous about what everybody's gonna think...although I know I shouldn't be. I really don't care what everybody thinks. I'm scared that something may come up with her family...maybe she won't be able to make it. That would SUCK... And of course I am soooo excited. The boys are gonna play the song they wrote for her! They are gonna play an acoustic version. Rudy & his band are gonna play...and AB is gonna DJ & have the karaoke equipment there!

What happened to this just being immediate family...and having the bbq at our house??? Now it's at a park!!! lol. ACK!! Oh well - I guess that's what we get for having such a BIG family!

So hopefully no drama on Sunday and no stress either! I will report on Monday or Tuesday how it goes...

Have a SAFE and happy 3 day weekend!!

No comments: