Saturday, May 19, 2007

TONIGHT...and Lastnight...

Welp - the "big day" is here! Tonight is the concert and I cannot wait...8pm won't be here fast enough! But I hate it cuz it'll be over before you know it. I can't believe I will be in the same room as "His Royal Badness" tonight! YIPEE!!



Lastnight...celebrated my dad's birthday...started out with dinner at Strizzi's & then we went to the SaddleRack. We had a blast!! Hanging out with my sisters is always so much fun! I laughed until I cried. It was one of the best times, ever. Seeing Daddy & Carole dance was so cute. My sisters and I even made up a few new words and games...lol. Note to self: remember "the poke game" (u had to be there to understand), "I learned it from hearing you!", the nice display of rasberries, mint leaf and cheesecake that Kim constructed, Nichole's driving (sorry mija!), "he's from Illi-moy!!", and of course - all of the Prince jokes that I suffered ALL THRU DINNER! Thanks guys...I love you!



Things to NOT remember - the fight Mark & I got into when I got home and the headache I woke up with...UGH!



Here are some pics from lastnight! Enjoy!